Soooo......I am DONE!!

I am finally done with school for the semester. Please give me your opinion on this. I had a final that was 5o questions, worth 50 points and was only give 30 minutes!! OMG I felt RUSHED!! Do you think I was given enough time?! I mean honestly. Anyway, I'm not complaining. I got the score I needed to get an A in the class!! Yay!!!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 6:12 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good for you!!

Answer your questions, depends on the type of answers. If you had only five essay questions, 30 minutes would be considerable. If you had fifty hard fill-in and multiple choices, this would be difficult.

College is like that. It get worse when you get into capstone or the terrifying "weedout" classes.
    Anonymous

• Depends if they were long answers or short ones. if its 50 essay questions then no but if its 50 short questions with short answers then yes. I would have given an hour but thats just me. Good job getting your grade.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:17 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Mine was multiple choice and true or false. Not hard.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:18 PM on May. 14, 2009

• congrats to you! i wish i was done with school. i think that tests should allow at least 1 minute per question for those who do not read as fast or those questions that require problem solving. but other than that congrats! and good luck if you are continuing your education further
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 6:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Multiple choice and true or false? If you know your subject matter, 30 minutes is probably too much test time! **smile** Congrats on finishing up!

Answer by gdiamante at 6:25 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Congrats to you! Great work!
    I attend college online and do not have tests....Thank God! All my tests are essays....I do not get a break from college I attend year round for 2 straight years....The only break that I get is around Christmas and it is only for 2 weeks....LOL
    mirakoboy

Answer by mirakoboy at 7:02 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah, if the question were multi choice and true/false 30 minutes is plenty of time. And that may have been part of the instructors plan. To see how you all did under pressure.
    Congrats on your break, though.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:15 PM on May. 14, 2009

• if it was multiple choice or t/f or other short answers then you got more then enough time but if there was essay questions then that sucks!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 7:23 PM on May. 14, 2009