What do you think of when you picture Arizona?

We are thinking of moving there....?? would you want tolive there??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's HOT.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 6:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Around Sedona, Or Flagstaff area with the incredible red rock erosion monuments. Flagstaff is so beautiful with the trees and mountains. most people only think of Arizona as desert, a lot of it is...but not all.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:22 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Heat, desert, and cacti, lol. I'm not sure I could tolerate it (snakes, ewww), but it would be an easier type of heat to handle than what get get here in the midwest with the humidity.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:22 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Depends on were in AZ you plan on moving to..We lived in Yuma AZ. It is HOT,dry and like a desert. But we went through Flagstaff area and it is higher in elevation. It actually had snow on the side of the road.

Answer by louise2 at 6:23 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think about cacti, the canyons, armadillos and cities with nasty tasting water because it sits in a reservoirs all year round with chemicals put in it to keep it "fresh". Oh and brown lawns when there is a "drought". also the word mesa comes to mind... I honestly wouldn't live any where south of the dixon line latitude wise so the question is kinda moot. I would visit though.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE arizona. its home to me.
    Yes, there is a lot of brown, but it is super pretty. Lots of cacti, but there are so many different kinds that it is really beautiful! There are mountains everywhere!!! And always somewhere to go, something to do. Eithor shopping, or hiking. Fishing, hunting, boating, quads, i mean you can do everything there.
    Flaggstaff is beautiful. its a college town, but total hippie. Sedona is amazing with the red rocks, the slow paced life is a little hard, but there is a lot to do up there still. Down in Tuscon, you have mostly out door stuff, but it is surrounded by mountains too.

I would move back in a flash. Once you fall in love with it, you really don't notice the heat. Yes its hot, but it is sooo worth it.
    Anonymous

• i live there arizona is hell
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 6:37 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i love it.. its sunny almost all the time the fall winter and spring are awesome.. only part i dont like is the summer.. but there is plenty to do inside so its not too bad.
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 6:48 PM on May. 14, 2009

• For breathing purposes I suppose it'd be nice to live there, the air quality is supposed to be better than many other locations. I think of the grand canyon, the clay type soil, the history. Good luck on your move :-)
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 7:16 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think of sand, lizards, shacks, trailors, and heat.
    From what I hear, this is NOT correct, but it's what I think of.
    MomEveryDay

Answer by MomEveryDay at 7:19 PM on May. 14, 2009