How can I get my 12mos old (8months adjusted) to drink water?

Karo syrup doesn't work.. warmed or cool did not make the cut either. What do I do she has eczema and I think it will help clear her if she drinks water.

Cali915

Asked by Cali915 at 6:26 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Keep offering it, plain, in a sippy, and when she's ready, she will take it.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:05 PM on May. 14, 2009

• try adding some flavor to it like about 1 ouceof juice so she can taste it and shell think its not wate ri do that and my son drinks it. make shure he sees you adding juice to the cup.
    babydorian2007

Answer by babydorian2007 at 7:09 PM on May. 14, 2009

• You can keep offering it, but water doesn't have anything to do with eczema.
    Anonymous

• My daughter loves water but adding juice to it is a wonderful idea and she loves that too.....
    nabernethy

Answer by nabernethy at 9:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Get eucerin lotion for the excema. Take her to the store and let her pick out a sippy; a Sigg or other stainless steel is best. Or be brave and give her an inch of water in a regular cup; if nothing else, she will have fun.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:49 AM on May. 15, 2009