Do you think Christians will fulfill their own prophecies?

As in, the end of times and their being "persecuted"? I am asking because I feel that what energy we put out there is the energy we get back. And there seems to be a lot of talk from Christians about how they are being persecuted, or silenced, and the end of times are near. They seem intent of the "rapture" of God getting out, and the love and light from their God is rarely seen or heard of. I think, at some point, you get back what you put out there.
WDYT?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 6:32 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Tbe prophecies of the bible is being fulfilled ... THe next thing to happen in the bible is the rapture.. Read Matthew chapter 24 and the book of revelation that will tell you :) God bless

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:38 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yes but even if we didnt say anything, God doesn't lie about what will happen. In time prophecy will be fulfilled and we will be called to great things in that day. Some will be martyered others will survive and so forth.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:39 PM on May. 14, 2009

• anything can be twisted to fit or support the prophesies of the Bible, that's why every generation SOMEONE has thought the end was imminent.
    it says that we won't know when its going to happen - the fact that I don't believe it WILL happen doesn't change that I know what it says.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think what you've said is a form of persecution. Hmmmmm..........
    Anonymous

• "I think what you've said is a form of persecution. Hmmmmm.......... "

Oh please!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:42 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Wow!! Look at bible prophecy being fulfilled! This is so amazing.

Anonymous

• I honestly think many Christians don't realize that the "persecution" and so on they receive is really something they bring on themselves because of their self righteous, prideful behaviour....
    Not that ALL Christians are this way (I certainly hope I'm not), but the ones who seem to cry "foul" the loudest are most often the ones who don't care who they offend with their comments or behaviour....
    which goes completely against the teachings of Christianity anyway...
    but I won't go there....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think some of them already do (and I think Anon was trying to be funny). They will see "religios persecution" in anything. And no, I am not saying all of them do. I know some that will cry persecution if I even say I don't agree. So, yeah, I think they already are.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:55 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Sorry Anon, if that was a funny comment and I misread it.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:56 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Good point, OP.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:00 PM on May. 14, 2009