Are there any Filipino market stores and/or restaurants in Hampton Roads area? (Not including VA Beach and Norfolk as we live on the other side of the bridge. hehe)

AneesasMom

Asked by AneesasMom at 6:40 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Here in Newport News there is a Filipino Resturaunt called Lumpia King. It's ok, not worth the cost though, I ate there once and spent 25 dollars on myself only. I had a small steak w/ white rice and one lumpia (which wasn't even good, mine tastes a million times better) and a side of pancit. The pancit was the best thing there, I really enjoyed it, but everything else was good but not great.
    guam_mama

Answer by guam_mama at 9:00 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Look it up online. Find local markets in your area. If your not crossing the Chesapeake Bay Bridge then its free so you can cross it if you find a market, I would suggest looking at your local yellow pages or online.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:54 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I looked in the yellow pages and online and unfortunately the one filipino restaurant and one market that were listed in Hampton had disconnected phone numbers. =( I was hoping that maybe someone may know of any other asian stores that carry filipino movies and bakery items around this side of the bridge. =0)
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 9:06 PM on May. 14, 2009