if i am pregnant

i would be about 3 weeks. is it to early to be experiencing pregnancy symptoms? i'm not sure if i am pregnant but its very possible because i had unprotected sex and he didnt pull out. please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What is the question? Wait and take a test. What symptoms do you think you have? It could be pregnancy or a your period changing.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:52 PM on May. 14, 2009

• It is not to early to be experiencing pregnancy symptoms. TAKE A TEST! If you can't afford one from the drug store go to a free clinic, they exist all over.
    When I was pregnant with my daughter (at 17) my boobs hurt soooo bad, I didn't even miss my period before I took the test. I waited for the day of my period and couldn't take it any longer, the test immediately came back positive. I was also very tired, and felt nauseated often.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 6:56 PM on May. 14, 2009