does any one want to start a diet with me? lol

To See what works. Im starting some pills tommorrow i thnk they ar for a month.
I weigh 143 my goal is 125. anyone else want to start with me tommorrow to compare how we are handleing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what kind of pills are you taking

Anonymous

• I would, except I KNOW that I would fail miserably and feel even worse about myself....;) I've done it before....lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:11 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I tried Alli at one time. They didn't do much except help me to modify my diet so I ate less fat. THAT is what helps you lose weight.

I think I read somewhere that the FDA is telling people to stop taking Hydroxie cut (sp)...but I don't remember the reason why.

With any diet program, remember you have to exercise, too. If you do find a diet partner, make sure she's willing to do the same amount of exercise as you (and vice versa) so it's a true test. You'll also have to keep track of what each of you eat so you can see if the food itself could have anything to do with it.
    Anonymous

• Don't take Hydroxycut. It's been linked to liver damage. I wish I weighed 143. I'd be HOT!!! Lots of love and good luck. I need to lose weight too.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:28 PM on May. 14, 2009