What exactly do jahova witnesses believe in? and why do they come to your door?

i knwo i spelt it wrong sorry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• that's OK, it's Jehovah's Witnesses and we believe that God planned on this earth having perfect humans living on it and they would never die, his plan has not changed because of Satans interference just a detour, we don't believe that Jehovah God and Jesus are the same person or that Jehovah plans on tormenting imperfect humans forever or at all, we don't believe everyone is going to heaven because most of us will be living right here on the earth,
    In short, we follow only the Bible as God's word and believe that Jesus said all his followers were to go out and tell people about the Good News of God's Kingdom which is a real Government that will rule over the earth.
    I can get you Scriptures on all this if you like...
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 7:29 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Don't push your religion on others. It's rude!
    Anonymous

• that didn't look like pushing it on anyone...she answered the damn question...what the hell is it with people....all I know is My hubby was JW YEARS ago and was baptized at my church before we got married, ( and no I didn't make him) so shutup. but I don't know much about it. neither does he. guess he wasn't that into it I guess.....
    Anonymous

• Thank you Anon52, I will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 8:22 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I live in an apartment, and I guess because they can talk to alot of people faster, they always come. I have nothing against them or thier religion, but I don't like it that they come, because I already have my God and my religion, and I don't know why they think they will change that. They are always nice and everything, I just think they shouldn't go knocking on random doors, reading bible verses to random people.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:27 PM on May. 14, 2009

• You know. These stupid questions about religion and then bashing anyone who dares answer is really dumb (and getting annoying ad I think I know why you are hiding behind the anon button). Lisa, thank you for sharing with me what you believe. For some reason, I always lump you guys with the Mormons.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:31 PM on May. 14, 2009

• We do because as I said we don't know who wants to listen and who doesn't and if someone moves out and another person moves in, but we do have a list that you can ask to be put on, it's called our "Do Not Call" list.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 8:34 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Thank you Ashley!!! and alot of people lump us together!!! LOL
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 8:36 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah, when I say I am a Gnostic Christian, no one kknows where to put me. They can't decide if I am a Pagan or a Chrstian, so I guess they just leave me alone. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:54 PM on May. 14, 2009

• awww!!! Ashley can I come and knock on your door? I don't mind if your Gnostic since you don't mind that I'm a JW!!!!! LOL
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 8:58 PM on May. 14, 2009