i think im pregnant

Hey can anyone tell me what is going on. I feel like i am pregnant. i am noticing my boobs are tender the aerola is getting darker around the nipple and i feel like throwing up or naueas feeling. i am getting stretch marks on my belly and feel movements. should i go get an ultrasound done??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test...good lord! Like they'd just randomly give you an ultrasound
    Anonymous

• first you need to take a pregnancy test once it is positive call your ob make a appointment let them know u took a pregnancy test an it was positive then they will make a appointment with you which there fore they will re due urine to confirm you are an ask when your last menstrual period was an then they will calculate your baby's due date sometimes if you don't know they'll due blood work an then get you started on pre natal vitamins an then maybe a ultra sound good luck hope i helped!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 7:35 PM on May. 14, 2009

• you would not be getting stretchmarks this early on ,.you only get stretchmarks when the baby has grown so much that your skin stretches(hints the name)..so unless you have a huge baby bump,....and the sore breasts/nausea could mean pregnancy..take a test.
    Anonymous

• the person that was the last one to say something was very rude
    Anonymous

• HAHAHA. Well, I mean ... taking a test is a good way to find out!!
    ktothab66

Answer by ktothab66 at 9:45 PM on May. 14, 2009

• the person that said the comment about stretch marks is WRONG. I was put on Prednisone before 3 mos prego and i got stretch marks immediately. it depends on the elasticity of your skin. any amount of "stretching" to your skin will cause marks if you skin is like mine, hence the word stretch marks. i dont know why rude people are allowed to make their wise guy comments and hide as anonymous
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 11:01 PM on May. 14, 2009