maybe TMI but ive got a problem with pooping TOO much!

This is rather embarassing BUT i figured i might as well ask.
I'm almost 33 weeks along, and lately I've been pooping a LOT, like 3 or 4 times a day sometimes, at a minimum of 2.
and they're gross, runny and smelly, almost like diarreah, is this normal? or does it mean I'll go in to labor soon?

sorry if i made anyone lose their dinner :(

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 7:42 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like dairhea to me. What have you been eating lately. Eating alot of potasium and fruits will make you have the runs..
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 7:49 PM on May. 14, 2009

• it also sounds like you need to eat more iron..which will help plug you up..make your stool less soft and make you go less often
    hug4akiss

• Well....the amount of times a day isn't a cause for concern. A lot of doctors say if you're really healthy, you should poop as many times as you eat. I'm sure it's no cause for concern as long as you aren't experiencing cramping along with it or anything, but if you're worried you could always call your doctor and ask. Who knows...it may pass within a day or two.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:33 PM on May. 14, 2009