Why do people buy on ebay and don't read the ads properly?

I started having problems with buyers on ebay the past month or so. Two didn't pay, one complained about having to pay shipping charges, and the other wants to know where her stuff is. Do I look like I work at USPS? I state in my auctions that I will send you the delivery confirmation number after I ship and also put it on the order detail menu. And as promised, I emailed her the DC# and told her to look on the OD menu f or the number also. But still this brood asked me where her things were. What?? Why is it so hard for people to read? And then it's your fault for their ignorance...AAAGGGHHH!!!! I can't be the only one that this has happened to. Am I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• Girl, I completely hear ya. I was having the same issues. I was constantly being asked stupid questions. I finally opened my own webstore: www.sunnybodies.com. This might be something you could switch to.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Because most are too lazy to go to the USPS website and track the item. Sometimes it doesn't show up but you can call the number and get them to find it for you. I know some people also do not take the time to read the listing, but you should report them as non payment recieved. You can also relist the item after 7 days for free.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:18 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I hear ya. I hate when they email me asking if I can reduce the shipping charges...sometimes after its already been bought. Im like...uh, did you not read what they were beforehand. I do not make money on shipping, unless its less than a dollar. I charge exactly what I pay. I try to address everything in the auction listing but still you get those. For instance. I say....I do not ship internationally except to canada. So I get an email saying...whats the shipping to poland? Its a pain to ship internationally and figure it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:55 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I sell on ebay alot, so I hear ya! For awhile I stopped selling cuz I got tired of peoples dumb BS.
    Anonymous

• I may stop selling on eBay. The fees are getting ridiculous. I have to pay to post and then a fee to get the money. So I just make 50 cents on 99 cent items. I've tried raising the price to what I would like and know that it's worth and nothing moves. So I lower to attract more people and don't show a profit. Can't win for losing. :-(
    Anonymous