Anyone have any good recommendations for books on preemies???

I had my son at 26 weeks gestation... he's now a little under a month from turning 1. I have some concerns about his delays - his pediatrician is not worried, but I'm just wanting to know a little more specified "guide" to what I can expect from a preemie. There's all these books on "what to expect from your newborn" but I can't seem to find any good ones on preemies! Grrr! :[
The ones I have found, focus more on NICU experiences, and I've passed that bump in the road, thank GOD. How about 1 year onward?

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 7:51 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes!! Get The Premature Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Premature Baby from Birth to Age One by William Sears, Robert Sears, James Sears, and Martha Sears

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 3:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No sorry I don't..
    If your pediatrican is not too worried I would worry all that much eather... If you feel that everything is actually just fine than go with the flow... I would try and work with your baby to find out the different levels he may be at vs. another baby but really they ALL have there own time in doing things, like crawling or walking and talking...
    Best of luck
    truckchickie

Answer by truckchickie at 4:45 AM on May. 15, 2009