40 weeks and had an ultrasound...

I found out the babys a girl which is cool but where so close now it doesnt really matter lol...The ultrasound lady was very adiment about making sure I had a dr.appt tomorrow what could be wrong? The babys head is very low and I havent been feeling any contractions and she kept making this weird face when look at my cervix. Havent been feeling ANY contractions!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmmm maybe to her it looks like the baby is very close to being born....you dont have to feel contractions to dialate...or could be as simple as you 40 weeks baby is super low and u may need a little help such as induction...cause u dont want baby down low for a long period without contracted and deliverying....Honestly to tell you the truth it's prob because your 40 weeks and very close to delivery...i mean if something was seriously wrong she would have called ur doc and made you go to the hospital...take a deep breathe everything will be just fine! Congrats mommy hope you deliver a healthy baby girl!!!!!!!!! i just have to ask do you have a name? And i agree if you dont have advice then dont answer come on ladies we are all better than that.
    mom2twopreemies

Answer by mom2twopreemies at 8:34 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Ask your doctor when you go in. How would we know?
    Anonymous

• anon:stop being a dick if you dont have anything nice to say DONT say nything at all! (havent you ever watched Bambi!) Im the one who asked this question (I dont know why I did anonymously) and im just wondering what could be wrong with my cervix if im not feeling contractions and the babys head is very low last time I checked this was a free country and im allowed to ask any question I want. And I do plan on talking to my doctor about it tomorrow I just wanted to see what I could potentially be facing because I dont want to have to have a c-section!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:06 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Heidi Christine
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:48 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think if it were a true emergency she would've sent you to the hospital so there are a lot of reasons she may want you to see your doctor but don't panic...it doesn't sound like anything too serious. Good luck!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:49 PM on May. 14, 2009