• In the Spotlight:

7 month old "monster" haha

ok so my daughter is 7 months old.. she doesnt crawl yet but she wiggles around and falls on her tummy and can sit up... lately she is constantly moving and whining if i dont play with her 24/7 and she grabs me and pulls on me and scratches me and screams and i dont know if this is normal.. shes a monster lol.. she constantly wants to be touching me.. i love her to death but shes like a little monkey that grabs my skin and hair etc..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL Girl your not alone! My 7.5mo old son is the same way...He will whine if I look away from him & if I whip a look back he cracks a smile ( Im like "yeah ya lil faker!" lol ). He pinches, scratches @ my skin & pulls @ my hair for my attention & once he gets it alot of times he mumble jumble some stuff to me & twist my skin if im not paying attention!? Hes soooo sweet & adorable but a lil monster too! I feel your pain! LMAO
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 8:17 PM on May. 14, 2009

• well i have a 10 month old and he is just stater doing that is driveing me nuts
    Anonymous

• Yup, and that is only the beginning. Pretty soon she will be taking soggy cherrios from her mouth and jam it into yours and insist you eat it. That's what my soon-to-be 11mo old son has been doing. Ohhhh! Yummy! Thanks for sharing with mommy... excuse me... *vomit* Hehe. Gotta love those funny little stages!
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 9:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• That is a typical 7 month old... they are really touchy and feely at this age!! Try and keep her entertained with toys and things that light up also letting them know that it hurts but repeating that hurts mommy etc... over and over ..
    I did that with my oldest son and it grandually worked , it doesn't happen over night but within a month or two I was not so annoyed..
    Best of luck...
    truckchickie

Answer by truckchickie at 4:41 AM on May. 15, 2009