Cricut

Does anyone know where I can get something similar to the cricut without going online or over the phone (I dont have a credit card) and cheaper. I saw a Paid programming for it and I thought it was sooo coool but I dont need all that extra stuff it comes with...I just want something similar!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• Check out Michaels or Joann Fabric, both have cricuts and similar machines. If you end up deciding to get the cricut you can get it the cheapest at Walmart.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:23 PM on May. 14, 2009

• You can find the original, more basic Cricut at craft stores or Walmart. I got mine there for about $180 last summer.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 8:26 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Like a pp mentioned Walmart. I just bought the personal cricut there for 184. They also have one of the other sizes.

I also highly recommend buying the program "Sure cuts a lot" Just google it. Better then wasting money on the cartridges.

J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 8:33 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Wal-Mart carries them now...at least I think I saw one in a circular. I've also seen then in Michael's.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 6:56 PM on May. 16, 2009