Taking zoloft every other day?

I started taking zoloft about a week ago, and have only been taking it every other day because i have been on it before and it effects my sex drive. has anyone else taken it like this ? it is 50mg i am taking . every other day instead of everyday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• Iwas taking it and it affected my sex drive too. I wouldnt recommend taking it everyday because of the other side effects. It takes a few weeks for your body to get used to it. I told the doctor and she changed me to another anti-depressant. There is a lot of different ones out there and you may have to try a few different ones before you find the right one for you and your body. The dr. usually has samples you can try before buying it.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:09 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I know some herbal solutions if you are interested just give me an email.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 10:09 PM on May. 14, 2009

• You really should take it as prescribed or it may not work properly. If you don't like the affects, ask to try a different antidepressant. There are many different kinds and it is a guessing game to see what works right for you.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:42 PM on May. 14, 2009