i need help

ok im trying ot help my friend out,she had a period april 5th and she was due may 7th for her next one but she has not seen any blood yet. she has a 32 cycle ,she told me she took to test but both of them were neg, also she is having period cramps and her back is killing her,any help plz thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tell her to go to the doctors and get checked out...something might be up with her hormones. blood work will determine that.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:48 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Sounds like she's going to start her period. She's hardly even late yet. There is a chance she could be pregnant....my first couple of tests showed up negative bc it was too early. Also, I had slight period cramps....but no period ever came. I'd suggest she wait a few days, see if she starts, and if not, take another test. The hormone that is produced during pregnancy increases quite a bit every few days, but I still recommend the early response tests.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:26 PM on May. 14, 2009