im due for my period tomorrow. i feel quite normal. besides my sore breasts. -& iv been extremely sleepy. i could sleep all day if i wanted to. i normally eat everything before i go on my pd. but this mth iv completely lost my appetite. could this be pregnancy?? also like a wk ago i experienced a lotion like white discharge. no pain no odor. only occured one time. havent seen it since. never seen it before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your hormones might be changing and that is why your body is reacting different. You could test today or tomorrow and find out. Once your pregnant your discharge usually stays the same. It could have been your ovulation discharge as you can ovulate up to 21 days after your period.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:18 PM on May. 14, 2009