Does anybody else have baby fever?

I want another baby so bad. My son is 18 months old and I always wanted kids 2 years apart (like me and my brother are). My husband agreed...and is now backing out. So, my baby fever is driving me crazy and I can't do anything about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha, HELL no, that's why my husband got a vasectomy. We have career fever LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:01 PM on May. 14, 2009

• y can't u do anything? poke a hole in the condom. it's sneaky, but that's what i'd do. ;)
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:07 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Or stop taking your birth control but don't tell him.
    Anonymous

• lol! Isn't that kind of mean? That would make me feel a bit guilty. and what happens if he finds out? lol!
    Anonymous

• I like going through the motions but too old and having too much fun in life to really want one.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:12 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Ya, we try to have babies all the time, it's pretty fun :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Not me darlin'. My baby factory is closed and the doors have been slammed shut!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• How would he find out? Keep your mouth shut and don't tell any friends.
    Anonymous

• I have been wanting a baby for a while now, my son is almost 5 and it breaks my heart that my children are going to be so far apart. and it makes it even worse that my fiance wants a baby too, but it is just not the right time.
    my fiance travels with his job, and i work full time and go to school full time so there just isnt enough time. and we dont have the room in our house, so until we buy a house big enough.
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:24 PM on May. 14, 2009

• and doesnt it make it even worse and seem like everyone else is having babies???
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:25 PM on May. 14, 2009