has anyone taken the plan b???

what happened? did it work, not work??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have it worked but it did make me nauseated
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 2:53 AM on May. 15, 2009

• my entire life has been Plan B

Answer by admckenzie at 9:09 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I took it and I was not pregnant. My bff did 2 times, and she isn't either. I'm guessing it works.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:17 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Plan b is just a super dose of birth control. I didn't have any side effects and I didn't get pregnant. I think your thinking of that morning after pill. That one makes you get your period within 7 days. Thats completely different. They only give that to rape victims and such. Plan b must be taken within 72 hours MAX or it won't do anything!!!
    Anonymous

• I have taken plan b 4 times...without it, I'd have 9 kids right now. but like the anon above me, it's just a high dose of birth control. It's truly saved my life.

My friend took it, and she took it too late, and she's got a 6 month old baby boy.
    mcdorman01

Answer by mcdorman01 at 9:32 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I took it. Ended up having a miscarriage inside of a week, so who knows what was going on with it. Made me feel like crap, too. Then again, I've had a miscarriage while on BC. Apparently, BC and I do not get along.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 10:22 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i've taken it 2x and either it worked or i wasnt prego in the 1st place... lol, but something is telling me maybe i shoulda taken a 3rd planB about a week ago... uh ohhhh, ladies... ill keep ya posted!!!
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 10:24 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If you're unmarried and not wanting a baby, why are you sleeping around? The best plan would be to respect yourself enough to stop having sex when you're not married and you won't have to worry about unplanned and unwanted pregnancies. It's a no brainer!

Anonymous