How do I get him to shave his pubic hair? MATURE CONTENT

I hate it!! Especially when giving oral sex. Is there a way to GENTLY encourage him to trim his bush?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you shave? If so stop. Maybe he won't like it either. Tell him you'll shave when he does.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:11 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Lol, I always tell him he needs to shave! lol come on, you have the right to tell him, he wants u 2 go down on him then he should want to keep himself cleaned up!!!
    Anonymous

• Ask him if you can trim it up. Tell him you would enjoy it more if he trimmed it up or shaved it. I can tell you that shaving it all off will cause a ton of razor burn if you have sex and the growing back sucks for you both so I would ask him to cut it down and shave the shaft and the balls.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:13 PM on May. 14, 2009

• ewe, I hate it when men shave down there. I just push back the hair and go at it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:14 PM on May. 14, 2009

• tell him he will look bigger if he shaves LOL
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 9:15 PM on May. 14, 2009

• hahahahaha @ fireball!!!

I'm 100% sure that will work!!!!!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 9:16 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Fireball1878, I was just going to say that and I do believe it is true it is an optical illusion but hey it works.

Now back to your question is he an older man if so maybe he is stuck in the 70's if not maybe you need to take the innitiative and just do it tell him you can do a better with out all that bush in your face you can get really into it because there is no hair in the way. GL I hope he says yes.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:26 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Tell him you would be able to perform better orally if all that hair wasn't in the way. Remind him too. You often have to ask more than once. Just remind him nicely, a lot.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:28 PM on May. 14, 2009

• No shaving no oral? My SO shaves and it is much better to give oral that way and the sex is different. It does get a bit pokey sometimes when I am on top but otherwise it is nice.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:06 PM on May. 14, 2009

• My husband won't shave either, I've asked him to and he did like twice but doesn't keep it shaved so I quit sleeping w/him, I think it's nasty to have hair down there!
    LCmommyof2

Answer by LCmommyof2 at 4:11 PM on May. 15, 2009