Can't get him to change.....

My bf is hasn't been treating me nice lately and I am fed up. We haven't been intimate for one year since shortly after my last miscarriage. Always criticizes me that I don't do anything right and that he is miserable and depressed. He is nice to me for 2 days then falls into his mood swings and starts yelling at me for whatever reason he finds. Doesn't do anything in the house, leaves his clothes, dishes, etc everywhere so that I have to pick it up. Doesn't even cut the grass, take out the garbage. Just like to be on his computer and watch T.V. Tonight I was so upset that I didn't even cook him dinner. Left for work this morning and didn't even say bye so why should Ihave supper ready for him. I am worried that I won't be able to afford it on my own but I hope I find a way that I will. I have a stressful job and when I come home I have another full time job and I get no help or affection. Desparately seeking help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• You aren't married, what is holding you back? Is he the man you want to spend the rest of your life with? Do you want to have lots of babies with him? If no then leave! YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH HIM!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:26 PM on May. 14, 2009

• You dont deserve to be treated like that! It sounds like he is taking advantage of you, and thats not right! I would tell him to either get his self together or move on! Money is no reason to stay with someone and be disrespected everyday! Move on if he isnt willing to do his part in the relationship! I know it is easier said then done, but have some respect for yourself. Only you know what is best, and what you feel. But it sounds like your fed up, so act on your feelings!!!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:31 PM on May. 14, 2009

• He's told you he's not happy and you are not happy. I'm guessing he's being mean to run you off so take the hint and go.
    Anonymous

• It won't be any harder than it is now for you since he is already not doing anything. Leave and don't look back!
    Anonymous

• I think you know what you should do. So do it. You deserve happiness!
    MIMI_3

Answer by MIMI_3 at 10:04 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have learned, you can not change anyone other than yourself. If this relationship is to work , you have to accept him for who and what he is...now....not what you hope him to become, or who you can make him into. He may change down the road, but you can do it, he has too, but right now you have to decide if you want to spend the rest of your life with THIS man.....who he is now.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:51 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I forgot to tell you. You can't change him. The only way he will change is if he wants to and feels the need to. You may be able to help him feel the need to change though. But you can't actually make him change. He has to make himself change.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:42 AM on May. 15, 2009

• hoping your house, kick him out you can do bad by yourself. let him stAY IN THE REAL WORLD FOR A WHILE NO BACK RUBS, NO HOME COOKED MEALS NO IN HOUSE if you know what i mean nothing . give him a week and if you feel it is right when you let him back in set the rules your castle and your trown why take any mans bull.if he dont like it see ya the best will soon come along.
    eyesonmyback

Answer by eyesonmyback at 1:38 AM on May. 15, 2009