• In the Spotlight:

Season Finale of Hells Kitchen??

Anyone watching it? Excited??? Who do you think is going to win?

mommabear2008

Asked by mommabear2008 at 9:21 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• i think danny is a good pick ( sure i can say now its 3:30 am lol ) for the first time watching it i didnt have one person as my fav i liked both and said who ever wins good for them. i thought lacey was being an ass shes screwing up once again and just smiles like opps my bad. and gio needed a new attitude but in the end it worked out for both paula and danny. team wise. bummed thats its over now, now what am i gonna watch.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:31 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Yeeeaaaaahhhh.. I'm waiting for it to come on. Got half and hour. I am excited!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:24 PM on May. 14, 2009

• on now watching as I type. I would love to see the young guy win.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:28 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Ahhh I'm in oregon its only 630 here. I have a while still. I thought Paula.. But when you think about it Danny hasnt really even messed up. So it will be close.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:28 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Oh, I forgot about time zones!!! lol I definately won't ruin it for you, NO ONE POST THE WINNER, WE DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN IT YET! I think eventhough they're both good chefs their win is definately going to rely on how good their help is!
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 9:31 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Also, I wouldn't mind if either of them won, they're both good, I like them both UNLIKE Rock from a previous season. He had such a bad attitude, I couldn't stand him! I was routing against him...lol
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 9:32 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I HATE THE FREAKING SUSPENSE!!!!! I can't imagine how the people who are there and know these contestants actually feel!!!
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 9:52 PM on May. 14, 2009

• yay, my guy won
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:57 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I feel the same way, no fav at first, actually was surprised that none of them were 'good' right off the bat like previous Hells Kitchen winners. If I were Paula Lacey's ass would've been on her way home after she ruined the dessert, I wouldn't have kept her around to drag service down! DEFINATELY would've been gone when she was screwing up the sides! I don't understand why Gio even agreed to come back, the whole time he was saying 'I just wanna go home, I don't even want to be here'.....WHY DID YOU COME BACK THEN?? I just wanted to slap him. lol I asked my husband 'now what are we gonna watch Thursdays?'.....lol
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 8:19 AM on May. 15, 2009