Dont laugh, but what is it? and can it be fixed?

When ever I was young I noticed when I chew my food one of my eyes goes up & down (the eye lid raises)... or if i move my jaw left to right.
have you ever seen anyone that does this? what is it? can it be fixed?
My entire life ive HATED eating with others because im afraid they will stare at my weirdo eye! lol....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• Aww. I'm sorry. =( dont be self concious of it tho. Its not like people are looking for flaws while you eat. I hate eating infront of people because I LOVE to eat. I don't want people looking like GOSH could she fit anything else in her mouth! lol. I don't know what it might be. Is it super noticable or just something only you can tell?
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:32 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I've never heard of that.... maybe it's not as noticeable as you think. I'm sorry it makes you feel so self conscious. That sucks!
    Anonymous

• It is noticable! I get annoyed when dh even looks at me while im eating. lol.
    Anonymous