What happens when you die?

I know everybody believes differently so I'm curious as to what you think. What do YOU think happens when you die?

smull1

Asked by smull1 at 9:53 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think the world ends when I die. That's right people, I'm the end all be all! I mean things can't seriously be possible without me right? I'm just that awesome.
    smull1

Answer by smull1 at 9:54 PM on May. 14, 2009

• the long and short of it : I believe everyone goes to heaven. everyone.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:55 PM on May. 14, 2009

• nothing. we're worm food lol
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 9:56 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Wanting to stir up trouble, eh?
    Anonymous

• I thought I was the awesome one! I think we all become angels and look after people on earth until we get 5 attaboys and then we can decide if we want to continue to be angels or come back down!
    Gail99

Answer by Gail99 at 9:59 PM on May. 14, 2009

• No, I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I'm genuinely curious. I know some christians have different beliefs on who gets into heaven and who doesn't, I know some that believe heaven is just hypothetical, and I know some who take the literal interpretation. I have no clue what pagans believe happens as the after life. I want to know if there are people that believe in reincarnation and such. Whether reincarnation as another human life or as an animal/plant life.
    smull1

Answer by smull1 at 10:03 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I believe the Bible teaches we no longer exist except in God's memory, Ecc 9:5, 10,
    Also
    (Psalm 88:10) For those who are dead will you do a marvel? Or will those impotent in death themselves arise, Will they laud you? Se′lah.
    (Psalm 115:17) The dead themselves do not praise Jah, Nor do any going down into silence.
    (Psalm 146:4) His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish.
    (Isaiah 38:18) For it is not Sheol that can laud you; death itself cannot praise you. Those going down into the pit cannot look hopefully to your trueness.
    (John 11:11) He said these things, and after this he said to them: “Laz′a·rus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.”
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 10:06 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Your dead so don't worry about it...; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:06 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I believe that our energy rejoins the energy of the universe and from there is 'recycled' back into the universe. We are a temporary manifestation of the energy of the whole, when we die we will rejoin the energy of the whole, and then we will be remanifested in some other form. Not really reincarnation, which implies a continued self that changes bodies like changing a suit of clothes, but you could call it rebirth or recycling.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:07 PM on May. 14, 2009

• IF YOUR A MOTHER YOU FINELY GET TO SLEEP THREW THE NIGHT LOL
    Anonymous