What do you think of the song "Dear Mr.President" by Pink?

Just curious. I personally love the song, It gives me chills & I thought Pink did a awesome job! Couldn't have said it any better myself.

whispers2005

Asked by whispers2005 at 9:56 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HOLY CRAP ! I LOVE IT !

Thank you for sharing. I had not heard this before and think it is just beautiful.
    MawagaMom

Answer by MawagaMom at 10:04 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah it's cool, she was talking about Bush right?
    Anonymous

• make sure to watch the video! thanks for the post! I thought it was off the hook myself....http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29099801
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 10:07 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I really like it, but I'm a huge Pink fan. She's not afraid to speak her mind. Yeah, she was talking about Bush.
    Anonymous

• screw pink.
    Anonymous

• Screw nasty people who hide behind the anonymous option.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 10:21 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Wow! Thanks for asking your question! I had not heard that song yet!
    I LOVED it! I've always been amazes by Pink and her music each time I have been made aware of it!
    She was awesome and honest!
    Of course, there is so much more to the issues...too much to get into!
    But, yes!...Loved it!...julie
    jdtink

Answer by jdtink at 10:29 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If I may plds add another comment!
    I'm not sure if this is the case for many out "here"...But when I was brand new to this site - well, 2 days ago or so - I "accidentally" placed an answer as "anonymous", not meaning to "hide" anything! Honest!
    Is this happening to anyone else?...Or---Are you truly all too afraid, wimpy, hipocritic, etc to place your name at the end of your answers/responses!
    If so, maybe you shouldn't respond! If didn't mean to show up as "anonymous", then re-ck as you send your responses!
    Just a thought for all,,,from ANONYMOUS ---hahahahahaha---just kidding!
    tink
    jdtink

Answer by jdtink at 10:33 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Wow! What a powerful song! I had never heard it before. Thanks for sharing.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Girl...I think the ones who are embarrassed of their questions/answers in regards to a personal topic or the ones posting in religion/beliefs by all means should utilize the anonymous option but the ones posting anonymous to simply hide behind disrespectful or cut throat words just have no backbone...don't waste your time worrying about somebody's opinion who don't even have enough pride/confidence in themselves to prove a point w/out the childish comments & games "anonymously"....Go figure LoL
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 11:19 PM on May. 14, 2009