sex ques for BF moms

didn't know what category this goes in.. after breastfeeding for so long does it even stimulate you when your husb does stuff to your breasts/nipples?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it all depends on each person, it effected me more after BF but my sister had a problem where she said she couldn't feel nothing on her nipples or breasts after bf.... it probably depnds on how long you BF and with how many children
    Anonymous

• I've been BFing for almost 6 months now. I can't even let my husband touch mine because theyre sensitive and it encourages let-down for me. I wonder what it'll be like 6 months from now when I'm ready to stop BFing.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I've bf'd three children for at least the first year and I can still feel it... it did not affect my sex life.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Well I have been BF for nine months now and I can tell you that before my nipples used to be a HUGE turn on for me any sort of stimulation, but since BF is seems like all that feeling has gone away, we have tried but there is just nothing there anymore, so know I am wondering if when my son weans if I will eventually get that back but IDK guess time will just tell on that one
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• My nipples are kind of numb after 8 months of bfing, it feels kinda good - kinda weird when dh plays with them, but I don't really let him it's just weird for me, they're the baby's for the time being.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:57 PM on May. 14, 2009

• LOL I view my boobs so different now that I breastfeed!! There for the baby thats it I dont let anyone else touch them.
    HeidilovesNyla

Answer by HeidilovesNyla at 11:59 PM on May. 14, 2009

• It bothers me whenever my husband touches them because they are so sensitive. It even hurts when he touches them with his fingertips for some reason. Don't really know why. Breastfeeding doesn't cause that pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 15, 2009

• No...It doesn't do anything for me when I am breastfeeding until I am done completely with breastfeeding and about 4 days after is when I get turned on by my hubby touching my boobs etc... I do agree that it depends on the woman etc..
    truckchickie

Answer by truckchickie at 4:01 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I have been nursing since August of 2004 (not the same child the whole time, but #1 only quit 3 months before I had #2. It still turns me on, but not as much as it used to. Then again my DH isn't much of a boob foreplay man before or after kids anyway he likes to stimulate other areas.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:23 AM on May. 15, 2009

• For me, it always felt completely different when my baby was touching them vs. my husband. I was surprised, I thought it would be different when I was breastfeeding but it was not. It sounds like it depends a lot on the person!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:58 PM on May. 15, 2009