To All My Candle Loving Mompreneuers

Ok.... I am looking to start a candle biz!!! There are sooo many that i really have no clue what company to start my business with. If you have the time and could just post what the start up cost would be and if there are any monthly quotas I would greatly appreciate it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Join my Gold Canyon® Candles team this month for FREE after qualified sales! You can join for FREE 2 ways....

Purchase your full kit for $49.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain $700 in sales in your first 30 days you will be refunded your initial payment of $59.99 ...thus your kit would be FREE!!

Purchase the sampler kit for $24.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain sales of $350 in your first 30 days, you will be refunded your initial payment of $34.99...thus making your kit FREE!!

If you are unable to meet the sales, you just pay your final 2 payments!

Interested?....Please contact me and I will mail you out some information.
    Here is our May "Join Us" promotion link...have a look.
    http://content.ll-0.com/gcessentials/May09JoinUSLR.pdf?i=050109021143

GC wants their Demonstrators to have sales of $450+ each quarter to stay active.

Would love to talk with you !!!
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:28 PM on May. 14, 2009

• There are a lot of companies that offer this direction but you really have to believe in their product in order to sell it. I'm here to tell you that Gold Canyon not only sells The Worlds Finest Scented Candles but a Green line of cleaning products called Homeology www.BeGreenCleanBlue.com , The other line is called Emerge; for Body and Mind.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:30 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i have csndles for sale snd acesories to make candles pm me
    pinky91

Answer by pinky91 at 12:55 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Ok, GC did their piece, not let me tell you about DiamondCreek Candles!

100% FREE to join and 100% Risk FREE (no cc info needed to start!)!

No minimums to buy or quotas to meet!

Online catalog virtually eliminates personally delivering products!

Our candles LOOK different from other candles out there, making them more desirable! They're hand poured from a soy blend, so they also burn clean! Visit my journal for all the details, or PM me with any questions! I hope you'll join our great team!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:44 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I sell SCENTSY, the wickless candle! It is low start up and we make it up generally on our first check. SCENTSY is a fantastic company. We do not have "over the top" quotos and goals. They made it easier for us to "Make money" and not put it back into the company!

Scentsy is $99.00 + tax and $10.00 shipping = est total depending on tax in ur area is $115.00, this includes everything to set you up to start off. Plus I give an additional $60.00 set to all of my new consultants. Personally train & guide. We have many incentives & competetive comission.
    Moving up in this company is also quite fast!

My cafemom site here has addt'l info, or visit my website @ www.scentsy.com/6401

We are not "over populated" with consultants" right now so we have a greater advantage at income and growth!

I will be glad to answer any questions you have. gr-mom2
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:20 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Mia Bella Candles. We have a low start up cost and no sales quotas to meet.

You have 3 ways to start your business ranging in price from $49.95 to $399.90 depending on how much product you want to start with.

All natural wax candles with over 100 scents to chose from. We currently have 3 lines of candles, gourmet soaps and coming June 1st Mineral Makeup.

I would be happy to answer any other questions you have.
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good Luck in your search

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Here are a few questions you can ask yourself and then compare companies based on what you do and don't want.

Do they have monthly sales quotas?
    How much does it cost to stay active?
    Do you get paid for team building? (Residual Income)compensation plan for recruiting other distributors.
    Do they have set retail prices or can you create your own? (You determine your profit mark up)
    Are Home parties a requirement?
    How many ways can you earn money with the company?
    What kind of training and support do they provide?
    How much will it cost to maintain your biz/website monthly?
    Is there a free to start option? This will give people a way to test drive the biz before they decide to invest.

Just review the questions above and proceed from there, you will be able to make and informed decision on the right one for you.

If you have other Questions? PM me.

Happy Hunting!
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 10:20 AM on May. 17, 2009

• You may also want to check out the Candle Companies folder on the WAHM.com forums -- there are several opportunities represented there.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:03 AM on May. 17, 2009