I NEED A ROUTINE FOR MY BABY!!!!!!!!

My child wakes up at about 10 or 10:30 in the morning and to some mothers this might be sweet but I can not figure out how to put her on a routine because I don't eat three square meals a day like she is suppose to. I need a weekly food chart and routine. Can any moms help?!?!?!?!?!?

sugababii

Asked by sugababii at 10:20 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old is your baby? Well wake her up in the morning and feed her at the times that you want. Then they will become routine. Sorry I am just really trying to figure out whats the problem?

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 10:33 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If you want to start a healthy routine for your baby and good examples then you should follow the same routine.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:38 PM on May. 14, 2009

• My first son did that. I found that, as much as I hated it, I needed to wake him up earlier. Try 8, or even 9, if 8 sounds too early for you. That's early enough for breakfast. Depending on age, she should be having either one or two naps a day, and then going to bed about 12 hours, give or take a few, before you plan to wake her up. Of course, this is average, some kids need more sleep, some less. I found that even though I got to sleep in a little less, I was less tired, because he was less cranky, and easier to take care of.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 11:14 PM on May. 14, 2009