what do you think

Well i have been feeling irritated by the littlest things. i have been
cramping for about two days now and i spotted for a day. period is not due for another two weeks. i have to pee like all the time. i want to take a test but i know you have to wait until at least you miss your period. but if all the signs are there can you take one? i don't want to waste my money and get one too early. someone please help!! thank you tons

brownsugar22

Asked by brownsugar22 at 10:36 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you really think you are take a test. I took my test on my daughter and son 3 days before I missed my period and they came back positive. Good Luck!!!
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 11:02 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I tested 8 days before my missed period and got my positive but if you don't get your period for 2 more weeks, I'd wait til a couple days before and then take a test. The hormone increases by day so if you got pregnant this soon, you will probably get your positive sooner like I did. Good luck
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:22 PM on May. 14, 2009