If you had $100 milloin dollars...

...what would you do?

like the guy in "Office Space", I'd do nothing.

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 10:38 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'd buy my sister an apartment building for rental purposes, a house of her own paid in full and 1 million dollars. a million each to my 3 brothers. A condo for my dad paid in full w/a maid service once a week. plus a million. A nice house for me and my family, rental properties for me and a Porsche Cayenne for me and a classic car for DH. 20 million in each of my 2 kids account. a huge shopping spree. invest in a radiology practice. Donate some of it and save the rest. oh yeah pay off debt.
    Lvincent777

Answer by Lvincent777 at 3:40 PM on May. 18, 2009

• This is the most depressing question....lol...such a tease!! ; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:38 PM on May. 14, 2009

• get out of debt lol. then dh would have to get out of the army if we had it, so we'd buy a house and settle down. nothing fancy though.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:39 PM on May. 14, 2009

• pay off debt, buy a subaru outback, buy our house (it has a rent-to-own option), pay for my nana's healthcare, I'd get good health insurance for me, my son and SO, homeowners insurance....basically things people well off can do like it's nothing, but people like me can barely afford lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'd pay off my truck & house and set up trust funds for my children.
    cass946

Answer by cass946 at 10:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• buy land for my church for a new building
    buy a house
    buy a car
    pay off dads house
    buy mom a car
    pay off debt
    furnish the new house
    kids college fund
    new clothes and toys for us both
    tummy tuck
    lol :)

mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:42 PM on May. 14, 2009

• this one is fun..

i'd buy a comfy home somewhere in the country with lots of land. get some non-flashy cars, buy my parents a house, send my family (immediate & extended) on a vacation to the phillipine islands, pay off debt, get my kids all the toys and books they want, open a pet shop but hire someone else to run it, and be a stay at home mom for the rest of my life.

rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Payoff all my bills, give my parents some money, buy my dream house and put up a huge privacy fence and let no one in that I don't want to deal with. Give some to my favorite charities. Set up a trust fund for my son and nieces. GO to school for a degree in social work and not have to work while I do so. Be as lazy as I want otherwise.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:02 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Pay off my debt. Put a new roof on my house. Buy a beach house in the caribbean. Give $1,000,000 to each of my family members and friends. Invest $3,000,000. Whatever is left would go to various charites.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:15 AM on May. 15, 2009