Are you in a "mixed marriage"?

I'm a cat person...he's a dog person...

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 10:39 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pets

• I clicked on your question because I wondered why it was in Pets...

I'm so totally a cat person. My hubby likes both, but only big dogs. Little dogs annoy him.
    I personally think dogs are okay to visit, but I don't want to live with one!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:43 PM on May. 14, 2009

• He is really a cat person and I love both. I would love to have a dog someday and he said that if we get one it will have to live outside. I don't believe in that so we will see what i can get away with when the time comes.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:17 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i'm allergic to cats and think they are absolutely disgusting creatures, unless they're outside and are for catching mice and scaring off other such critters. i like bigger dogs, which is why i have one. little dogs are too much of a pain in the behind, they have too many dental problems and when they get old you have to take care of them like a baby, unless you're one of those people who can't bare to see the critter suffer (that's me) and will have them put down when needed. i'm having that problem with my mom and her dog right now, i feel really sad for her :((
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:32 PM on May. 14, 2009

• LOL! I'm a pet person, dh couldn't care less. We had to do battle when our previous pet passed away last summer- I wanted another pet, he didn't want another at all. We compromised- I had to wait six months for Christmas so he got six glorious pet-free months, I got to get two guinea pigs instead of one for waiting. I honestly don't know how he could not like animals!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i like both my husband thinks cats are useless. although we have 2 cats what he wants doesn't match matter since i had the cats before i got him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:38 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Haha! I'm a Pet person, my husband is a No Pet person. I tend to get my way, but he makes sure I see the reality of the pet situations.
    VolpeFemmina

Answer by VolpeFemmina at 7:13 PM on May. 16, 2009