How many of you lied about taking birth control pills to your hubby of BF?

i have. he never asked anyway, i was trying to save money up cause my hub won't pay for a window broke at the school so i took my birth control money and paid it .. and we thought if we ever get pg again thats fine more to love

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I personally never have & I wouldn't either because your talking about the possibility of becoming pregnant & thats not a little issue! thats bringing another life into this world & I think the person your with ( whether it be your one night stand/boyfriend or hubby ) has a right to know that your not using any birth control so the possibility is pretty good. Maybe that person don't want anymore kids or any w/you!? "Not telling them because they didnt ask" girl is not cool...that's the same as lying when it comes to something so important! Im not trying to be rude but you asked for a honest opinion & you got one. good luck!
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 10:52 PM on May. 14, 2009

• hahaha, i lied to the flings that i had
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:42 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Nope. It's going to sound lame, but I don't lie to my husband. Some people might not believe that, but lying is a REALLY big deal to my hubby, so I'm very cautious about not ever losing his trust.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! I did warn my almost 13 year old to NEVER trust it when a girl tells him they are on birth control because some girls lie because they don't care if they get pregnant or not. I did this just to make sure he uses condoms all the time (once he does decide to have sex). I really didn't think girls did that, but you both proved me wrong.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• nope its not a more to love thing with me its you know that could really screw us
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 11:04 PM on May. 14, 2009

• mmmm
    Anonymous