should i feel bad about being annoyed when the baby kicks me in my ribs or in my lower back ?

i mean dont get me wrong ......i mean i love my little girl to be its just i cant ever get comfortable when i try to sleep or lay down or sit....she is a very active baby and i dont mind but i get frustrated during the day when i cant get anything done from lack of sleep....i know i need to get use to the no sleep but i also need to atleast have some sleep.....am i wrong to feel this way? am i a bad mommy to be already? please help..... :-(

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 10:46 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your not a bad mommy! It is annoying when they kick alot and especially in the ribs! That doesn't mean you don't love your daughter. This is only the first time you'll get annoyed with her! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:48 PM on May. 14, 2009

• no that hurts when they kick you in your ribs lol i got annoyed how far along are you???? the last 2 months were killer for me
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 10:49 PM on May. 14, 2009

• You have a tolerance level that is being crossed...that's all. It's the same as if you had someone constantly bugging you during the day at work. A BOSS, though! LOL

You're not alone. Keep the goal in mind.

If your child is exceptionally active, she may be gifted physically. That is one of the hallmarks.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Your not a bad mom. We all feel like that every once in awhile. At least I did with my son. I swore that he was going to kick my ribs out sometimes. Some pregnancys can be more stressful than others. Well congrats on the baby. Well just look on the bright side. At least you know she is healthy and active in there.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 10:51 PM on May. 14, 2009

• THANKS GUYS.......MY HUSBAND JUST TOLD ME WHEN EVER SHE DOES IT TO JUST HIT HIM INSTEAD.......LOL BUT I CANT DO IT .....I THINK IM ALITTLE TO SOFT.....UNLESS HE PRVOKES ME TO DO IT..LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

NEWAYZ THANKS A BUNCH
    proudmama2be88

Answer by proudmama2be88 at 11:03 PM on May. 14, 2009

• We all have felt that way. Around 27 weeks my little girl was having a hayday and kicking my hip and i complained to my husband about it, then she stopped kicking and moving all together for 4 days. Freaked me out and I cried bunches and I pleaded with her to just kick me once more and I will never complain again, and about 5 mins after that, she started kicking like crazy and didnt stop until I gave birth. I never onced complained again.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:10 PM on May. 14, 2009

• no, not at all. we all experience discomfort and pains and just want some relief.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:23 AM on May. 15, 2009