I saw this thing where people actually made money to posts articles on Google,Is there something I should be scared of since I signed up and they took the 99 cents out of my credit card but I want to cancel this thing and I will never go to a website that looks to good to be true?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 10:52 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• look up "google money tree" or "google money scam"

My friend got hit hard with the google money tree scam... she also got hit with the free trial offer on some diet stuff. It was only free if you sent the free sample right back without using it. They charged her the shipping fee right away and then hit her bank account two more times for roughly $50 each time before she even knew what happened.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:23 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I forgot to add.... the google money scam got her for roughly $70

Its bad! look it up and then call your bank to block them from taking any more money out of your account.

GOOD LUCK!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:26 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Your (second) instict is correct, if is seems too good to be true, it probably is.
    There are ways to have real, non-scam, non-MLM work at home careers.
    Do you have a former employer you can do work for remotely? Do you have a skill or experience you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend whol make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and jobsearch coaching; I am always happy to help CafeMoms (and dads) with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly at any time -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on May. 15, 2009