How can i relieve my aching pregnant belly?

I'm 28 weeks pregnant, possible further along cause I'm measuring 31 weeks, my tummy feels like its full from eating tomuch and stretched to the max. I can't find a comfy position at all to relieve it. This is my second pregnancy but I don't remember having this overly stretched feeling, does anyone have any suggestions on how to relieve the pain?

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 10:56 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Warm baths are all I could do. I'm so sorry you're uncomfortable. I remember it well! Boy, did I wish for a glass of wine in the tub then!!

I'm not sure if it's safe, but maybe try rubbing some Theragesic or some cream for muscle pain if it gets too bad?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:02 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I used to take warm baths all the time for tummy pain. Ask you hubby if he can rub some warming massage oil on your tummy too. Sometimes a little walk was helpful or laying on your side. We used to be able to take tylenol too. I remember just wanting to wear a sundress or something that didnt wrap around my tummy. Feel better..you are almost there.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:29 PM on May. 14, 2009