Who else is never watching another episode of Grey's Anatomy????

I can't take it any more. :-( Tonight's ep was the last straw! Aargh.

Collinsky

Asked by Collinsky at 11:00 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• They both have wanted off the show since the incident with Isaiah Washington.

I had heard George joined the military like two weeks ago but not ANYTHING related to this. I WAS BAWLING MY EYES OUT!!! I just walked into the living room, looked at my husband, apologized for crying over a tv show & then let it all out. Haha.

It's hard, we've "known" these charatures for what, five years now? I know they're fictional but when you dedicate that much time to them, they in their own way really take life.

I'm just super sad.
    I'll watch again, but I'm almost positive that this '09/'10 season will be the last one. I fear that Shonda Rhimes may have just jumped the shark.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 11:38 PM on May. 14, 2009

• lol, wht got to u???/
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 11:03 PM on May. 14, 2009

• omg i swear they'd better make it!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:05 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Izzy dying I can handle... and I think she will. George is what did it for me! And it's hard to tell if he makes it or not. After last ep when all those kids from that car accident died, this was just too much. LOL
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:09 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Both characters are leaving the show.....
    Anonymous

• I am sad to see George go and Izzy too , However I am over Katherine Hiegle she got a big head and that killed me liking her ,
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 1:19 AM on May. 15, 2009

• ,I never watched it in the first place! But my 6 month old cannot be put down and hasn't taken a nap during the day since she was 1 month old. So I really don't have ANY time to myself. And this will probably sound gross to some but I usually only get 3-4 showers a week , so I def. don't have time for greys!
    newmom_007

Answer by newmom_007 at 8:17 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I didn't start watching Grey's until a year or two ago, and now I'm mad that I did. It just happens to come on when I'm getting my husband's dinner and uniform ready (he works third shift), and I got hooked. Newmom, it gets easier... I mean,  I still take showers with my kids, actually - and I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I took a shower every day! They sleep with me, they go pretty much everywhere with me, and I can't remember the last time I went to the bathroom alone LOL! I remember when my firstborn was 5 months old or so and I was like, "I just want to make some macaroni!!!" It can be really hard to get YOUR needs met. You'll find ways to make it work - there is so much adjustment with the first one. Do you have a sling or other soft carrier? It makes a HUGE difference. Feel free to PM me if you want!

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 9:04 PM on May. 15, 2009