WTF?????

IS JON AND KATE PLUS 8 REALLY GETTING A DIVORCE?????

MadisynsMom0114

Asked by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:08 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• i dunno but the dad is an idiot. what a dumbass.
    katmami

Answer by katmami at 11:11 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I like Jon but she can be so witchy at times. yelling at him and embarrassing him in public
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 11:12 PM on May. 14, 2009

• yea she can be awlful but i mean who knows how i would be with that many kids! I have one and a step daughter and at times i can be pretty awlful myself!
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 11:16 PM on May. 14, 2009

• don't know, don't care. that show just pisses me off. oh and obviously they have alot of time off camera if he has time for an affair and she has time to get her hair and nails done. *scowl* they've got 8 kids and can afford getting hair, nails, and going on trips. i have 2 and can't even afford gas.
    Anonymous

• What!? Are you serious? where did you hear that!? thats my 9yr old step-daughters fav show of all times. I personally think she is bitchy as hell but I guess I would be too w/that many kids!? LOL I hope they work things out....Problems are bound to arise w/a family that large & little ones @ that & you turned your life/privacy into a reality t.v show?? craziness....
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 11:26 PM on May. 14, 2009

• they are going to me on good morning america friday so watch it.
    kellylmasi

Answer by kellylmasi at 11:36 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah , if I was married to her i'd want a divorce too. The way she talks to him is horrible! I mean I'm sure having that many kids is hard but don't take it out on the one man who's going to help you!
    newmom_007

Answer by newmom_007 at 8:11 PM on May. 15, 2009

• They get paid to do these shows people. Did you ever see the episode where they answered a bunch of questions? Both Kate and Jon said they would not regret doing the show because the kids' college education would be taken care of. Kate doesn't work and Jon doesn't work all the time. How do you think they bought thet new house?
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:16 PM on May. 16, 2009