Car seat question!PIOC

Okay, I have 2 kids. An 8mth old who is rear facing in a ETA in the middle seat and a 4 year old who is harnessed in a graco nautilus outboard behind the drivers seat. Ive been hearing lately that I should put my Forward facer in the middle since rear facing is safer and my forward facer needs as much protection as possible. My 8mth is only 18lbs so he has many more rear facing months to go. Should I switch their car seats around? Where are the best places in the car for them?

Auntiemom410

Asked by Auntiemom410 at 11:12 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I might switch them... but will your ETA fit rear facing behind one of the seats? With ours it needs to be in the middle because of the recline it's the only place it fits well.... but we also have a small car and DH is 6'4" so the seats have to be almost all the way back.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:14 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I think it all depends on the kind of car you have... I would recommend you to go and attend the safety classes for car seats as these classes are free at MOST hosptials...
    truckchickie

Answer by truckchickie at 3:58 AM on May. 15, 2009