anyone else thinks it's not fair...

that Adam on American Idol is getting all these endorsments? first simon, then what's her name wearing his name on her cape the other night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it's fair that he's still in the running. Yes, he has a good voice, but all of his songs sound alike. He has the whole theatrical thing going on and I haven't liked him since his Johnny Cash "Ring of Fire" song. That just freaked me out!
    Anonymous

• i haven't liked him since that song either. i feel he ruined the song, and it freaked me out also.
    Anonymous

• I think he's amazing, and I love that he doesn't sound like every other American Idol contestant in the last eight years. Kris just sounds like EVERYONE else, he bores the hell out of me.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:26 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If you are good, you're gonna get endorsements. Katy Perry obviously wants him to win, and it didn't bother anything for her to wear his name on a cape. I wish Danny had made it through to the finals, because I can't stand Kris. I freakin hate the way his mouth is crooked every time he sings. LOL. Adam puts his own spin on the songs like they ask them to, but doesn't butcher it. He is an artist, not a singer.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 11:35 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I was hoping he was going to get sent home last night but that didn't happen. I hope he doesn't win.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:48 PM on May. 14, 2009

• american idol sucks! lol i hate that show!! hahaha i just had to add that!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:53 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Seriously, why is this show still running????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I think it is just like the signs in the audience. If the whole entire audience had signs for kris would that be fair to adam? I just think it's all in competition
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 12:35 AM on May. 15, 2009

• hes good and hott
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 2:45 AM on May. 15, 2009