Do you think it is wrong for someone to choose thier own answer as "Best Answer" on a question they created?

I've seen this before and felt that there must not be a point to asking a question if they are going to vote for their own opinion/thought/feeling as being the best one. Maybe I'm wrong; if so, tell me so. :)

LunasMama

Asked by LunasMama at 11:13 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe they feel better about them selfs when they do that. Like believing your own lies. I don't think that is right. But what can we do about it. But like everyone else has said it is silly and lame.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Who cares. There's more important things out there to worry about! =)
    Anonymous

• maybe not WRONG but definitely SILLY. Why bother.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:16 PM on May. 14, 2009

• That's lame. I didn't know people did that.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:17 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If people really do that than they have WAYYYY too much time on their hands
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:19 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have to admit to doing that just because the question was never really answered and I do not want to keep the question opened for forever. I hate when I am reading a question and it is from forever ago so I try to close mine in a timely manner. I am not good at things like though and maybe there is another way to close the question.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• LOL people do that LOSERS
    Anonymous

• maybe they do that so as to not hurt someone else's feelings. Not that its a rational response mind you, but my Dh hates it when I ask for his advice and then I make up my own mind. Sometimes you just want input, not direction, but he doesn't get it.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:01 AM on May. 15, 2009

• who does that? but sometimes you do think your own advice is best
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 2:44 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I didn't even know you could do that lol. I did a just for fun question just the other day about how much your children weighed at birth. I haven't chosen a best answer because there is no best answer with that kind of question. It's just cool to see how big some babies were and how tiny others were. Guess I should close it huh? lol. It's been almost a week since it's been open I think. Oh well.
    CrystalJC73

Answer by CrystalJC73 at 1:19 PM on May. 15, 2009