Stretch Marks?

Did you have stretch marks after your pregnancy if so did you get rid of them and what did you find to be the best way to get rid of them?

jessicajw1041

Asked by jessicajw1041 at 11:16 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't think you can ever really get rid of them, they will fade over the years. I got stretch marks on my butt and boobs, thankfully not on my stomach. But mine are still there, two of my dd's got stretch marks pretty bad on their stomachs, and they hate them, but they are marks of motherhood!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• yaaa i got em on my tummy from being pregnant..5 years later, there still there..they never actually go away, they just fade..hmmmmmmm one day...lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I recommend ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother from Avon. I use it and it works great! It lightens them and smoothes them out! I love tis product .

www.youravon.com/jmichel
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 2:40 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Stretch marks can be REDUCED in appearence but will never DISAPPEAR. Cocoa and shea butters, or products with cocoa or shea butter in them, will help to reduce them.

They will also fade over time...meaning a few years, not months.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:21 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I was lucky enough to only get them on my thighs. I've been using the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother about six months now and they've faded completely down and the texture is 10 times better. They started out deep and rigid feeling and now they're almost even with the rest of my skin. Its a great product and if you use it correctly and keep using it for the recommended amount of time you'll be thankful you did! www.youravon.com/dhullum you can get free shipping on my site with code FSANY using direct delivery straight to your home :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:02 PM on May. 15, 2009

• There is an awesome essential oil called HELICHRYSUM it actually rebuilds scar tissue. If you are interested I'll send you the web site. Also you should dilute it a little with a carrier oil like rosehip seed oil, almond oil or olive oil a few drops of helicrhrysum to the carrier oil. If you are pregnant or lactating to not use it. To check it for allergic reactions apply to the inside of your elbow and wait for 24 hours to see what happends if no adverse reactions then proceed. You should see results in 3 months.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 9:20 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i had my twins 2 y ago and i still have them on my tummy and god it looks so ugly and loss i tryed almost evry thing n ther still ther it makes me cry evry day
    awwa

Answer by awwa at 3:28 PM on May. 17, 2009