Do you have a dummy for a husband (sometimes...lol)???

Well it all started about the toilet backing up and I know when it will back up bc I actually stand there and I am ready with the pludger and there is no mess. But my dh on the other hand just flushes it and walks away and there is all this mess of water all over the bathroom floor, when ever it happened to me the first time I immediately grabbed all the towels near by and sopped up the water then threw then in the washer with hot water and bleach. Anyway the dummy puts all these towels inside the washer and let's me know the towels are in the machine, I just turned it on adding detergent and bleach and not thinking nothing of it. But would you believe he threw in afew of dark clothes in there (I DON'T KNOW...WHY!!!). So when the towels were done I was putting them in the dryer I noticed HIS favorite T/shirt (navy blue) was ruined....He is going to be pissed...it was his dumb fault...right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That was soooo his fault. He should have told you what was in there. duh. If it had been my hubby the towels would still be on the floor, waiting for me to pick them up.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 11:23 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yep, it was his fault. Of course, if he didn't know that you put bleach in, then it's more an accident than anyone's fault. My husband is pretty damn smart. Every once in a great while he'll do something dumb, but for the most part, he's a very, very intelligent person. I thank goodness he'll be there to help our kids with math and science homework when they get older.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:23 PM on May. 14, 2009

• There just on a totally different level of thinking then us lol so my answer is Yes lol
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:34 PM on May. 14, 2009

• let's face it, men are idiots! lol
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• He probably just thought you were going to wash them. Not bleach them. hahaha Silly husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 15, 2009

• get some fabric dye and yes he could have turned the washer on himself.
    Liz0808

Answer by Liz0808 at 2:52 AM on May. 15, 2009