Is it just me?

Okay is it just me or is anyone else sick of seeing photos or showdowns of Moms who have to flaunt themselves?? I am fine with seeing a women take pictures of her pregnant belly but some of the stuff I seen on here I just don't get. I think it's GREAT when a women is proud of her body esp after having babies but I just don't get it. Anyone else feel the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• good thing i don't look at many showdowns, or else i'd be sick of it too :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:28 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I agree but some woman get a very big head about it and kind of over do it.
    Anonymous

• I'm proud of my figure and who I am, I don't flaunt myself in order to make another person feel bad about herself, but I do enjoy sharing who I am and the different sides of me to the people who could potentially be a part of my life. I have what some may consider provocative pics of me up but I also have every day normal me too. It's about showing my personality. I enjoy dressing up and taking attractive pictures, going out and looking good, or staying in and having fun.. It all depends.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:30 PM on May. 14, 2009

• oh btw i haven't seen any of the showdown things that you're all talking about, just wanted to add my thoughts ... It's late, i'm bored, my husband is at work... FORGIVE me!
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:31 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't even look at the showdowns.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:01 AM on May. 15, 2009