TWITTER....WTF???

How the heck do you 'tweet' at people? How does this STUPID thing work???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I seriously think its the dumbest thing in the world, i too dont understand what its all about but i dont even care to try and find out that is seriously the downfall of America my poor boys
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:30 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I haven't been on there but I've heard it's just like Facebook's status updates, except that's all it is. I'll stick with Facebook.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:31 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I am going to agree with Breezy1988....Don't get it, Don't care to get it. I did sign up last year thinking it would be a great avenue to promote my home business...NOT!!! Just can't see any "real" purpose. I do not need to know what everyone is doing "real time".
    I am on Facebook and CafeMom (and a few other mom forums). Don't need one more.
    ;-)
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:34 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i agree..i joined it a few months ago, and i dont even get it!! mind you i only signed up cuz my radio station is on it, and they will put bonus codes on it every once in a while and will get you in a draw for free stuff..lol..so other than checking that once a week, i dont do anything else.. i stick with cafemom and facebook :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't twitter and I am neutral but I have heard it is pretty stupid, of course Oprah had to go and scream, Let's all TTTWWWWIIIITTTTTTEEERRRRRRR!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:06 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I like twitter but it is just like facebook status updates. It is only fun if you have followers (friends) so you can interact with them all. If you don't then it can get boring
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 12:31 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i have it and its boring
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 2:43 AM on May. 15, 2009