anyone know a remedy to heartburn?

i dont have anything to take and im all out of milk! please help its hurting so bad i think my throa is mtelting away

rkm0731

Asked by rkm0731 at 11:28 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• It takes some guts...but take a shot of apple cider vinegar.
    Just dont think about it and drink it down. It will calm the acids in your tummy and stop it from hurting. It gets all warm too.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:33 PM on May. 14, 2009

• thank you but i dont have any! im so screwed :( im happy my baby will have hair but dang does it have to hurt so bad!
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 11:34 PM on May. 14, 2009

• sometimes this worked for me, but I had heartburn so bad water gave me heartburn, anyway drink milk and eat a slice of bread my dr. prescribed Acid Reducer it was the genetic form of Ranitidine it was available over the counter
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I took Zantac my whole pregnancy. I had indigestion so bad it would cause my heart to beat so hard that it literally hurt my insides. My baby came out fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 15, 2009

• vanilla ice cream. A lot of pregnant women I know had all different brands of vanilla ice cream until they found the one that worked. try it. if it doesnt work at least you got to have a scoop of ice cream :-D
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 12:29 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Papaya enzyme tabs. Amazing and really healthy

Answer by rkoloms at 9:20 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Eat an apple with the peel on. The apple peel is supposed to help with heartburn.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• milk..
    s.bryant

Answer by s.bryant at 8:03 PM on May. 15, 2009