extremely painful stomach pains

so ive been under close watch by my doctors because i was having preterm contractions[which stopped]
and now i have High Blood pressure...
so im on bed rest as well
well i went in for a fluid check today and he said i was a little low but it was nothing to worry about...
after my appointment i came home layed down and got really nauseous idk why i was very hydrated and i wasnt hungry at all..
well that went away for the most part but now what im worried about is i have these EXTREMELY painful pains in my stomach..
they're not contractions cuz there is no tightening of my stomach with them.
any one have any idea of what they could be and what i could do to help them be less painful?

thank you ladies.

mrsdemchuck

Asked by mrsdemchuck at 11:33 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CALL THE DOCTOR or go to the EMERGENCY ROOM... is it in your belly or actually coming from your stomach.. with anything like this I would suggest getting a medical professional's opinion immediately because it sounds like it's quite painful. BETTER SAFE than Sorry!
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:36 PM on May. 14, 2009

• its in my belly...
    i have gone to L&D 4 times already..
    not to mention i have to go once a week for NST's so i didnt want to just jump up and go..
    but i dont know how much longer i can handle this pain
    i havent felt anything like this since ive been pregnant
    mrsdemchuck

Answer by mrsdemchuck at 11:39 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Drink lots of water..water water water. Im not kidding. I had the same problems with my daughter. I just was not getting enough water. Get yourself a big bottle with a straw and just drink it continuously. Stay calm and lay down on your left side...Check to see if you have a fever too. If you do...call your Dr. immediately. If you are not sure about these pains..call your Dr. Its better to be safe than sorry and they dont mind you calling..they are used to it. I hope you feel better
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• definitely go to the ER than anything that you cant stand should be cause for concern better to be safe than sorry
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:43 PM on May. 14, 2009

• P.s. When I was pregnant with my twins..I was in the ER almost everynight the last 5 weeks. It will not last forever.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:43 PM on May. 14, 2009

• water has been my lover for the past few weeks lol..
    jk but really im drinking like a bottle and a half an hour or more [my pee is almost completely clear]
    i am currently laying on my left side.. its where most of my time is spent since they put me on bed rest.
    im sweating and really hot so i dont think i have a fever but i'll have my hubby get the thermonitor so i can check just to be sure
    it hurts alot when hes not moving but then when he move OMG its like 5 times as bad.
    mrsdemchuck

Answer by mrsdemchuck at 11:44 PM on May. 14, 2009