how soon

can you experience pregnancy symptoms? i get tired easy, i have cramps, and i feel bloated.. its not time for my period yet. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be, it depends really on how many other children you have had. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I felt symptoms at 2 1/2 - 3 weeks
    RyansMommy7507

Answer by RyansMommy7507 at 11:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm pretty sure there are tests out that can detect pregnancy before you miss your period, I'm guessing two weeks after conception you could start trying...
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:42 PM on May. 14, 2009

• this would be my first pregnancy if i am pregnant--- i'm the one that posted the question.
    Anonymous

• some women can experience pregnancy symptoms sometimes as early as 3 to 4 days after conception.If I am not mistaken I think EPT has test that will show. but a lot of times they wont some you are until 2 wks after conception. i say wait it out and seen if you miss your period. I know I freak myself out sometimes and think I might be pregnant take a test and its a neg.
    Anonymous

• the day of your missed period (for first pregnancy) is usually the earliest you can experience pregnancy symptoms...i did.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:17 AM on May. 15, 2009