Is this a normal side effect?

I have been breastfeeding for four months now and I have absolutely NO sex drive. I mean i had a healthy appetite for sex before i got pregnant a very healthy one. Now its nothing. My SO is working 2 jobs right now so he is way too tired to be bothered by it but im glad because i dont thi nk i could even fake my way through it . is this normal what do i do to get it back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• It's certaintly normal to be going through emotional and physical changes right now. You just had a BABY! expect things to be wacky for at least the first year. I don't care what anyone says, all of the women I've talked to in life have battled something like this after having kids... of course, maybe not specifically the same, but we all have our ups and downs. It is normal, if it's bothering you discuss it with your doctor, consider trying to get more sleep, eating healthy, watching dirty movies...
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• 2 years when the house is clean,lol
    breastfeeding decreases sex drive so the baby gets enough mom time between kids i heard somewhere.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:49 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Normal, even without breastfeeding. It'll come back on its own, when your body is ready to deal with it.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:42 AM on May. 15, 2009