I feel like my stomach is stretching???

I'm 39 weeks but I feel bigger and dont know why, It feels bigger and like it stretched in the front not in length but in width and thats weird. Has anybody around my time felt like this, Any advice ....thank you!!

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 11:46 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I felt the same way...and sadly theres not really anything you can do...the last wk or 2 of both of my pregnancy's where the worst I felt like if someone took a pin and poked me in the stomach I would explode. I often found myself sleeping in a chair bc it was the only way I could. and when i ate i had to space it out if that makes sense I couldnt just eat a whole plate of food or I really felt like i would pop.
    JessicaNichole

Answer by JessicaNichole at 11:57 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm only 28 weeks and I feel like that now. I feel like I could explode or like JessicaNichole said I have to eat small amounts because it hurts if I eat a full meal. At least you only have 1 week to go. Imagine feeling that and still having 12 weeks to go. :-)
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 12:18 AM on May. 15, 2009

• thank you for the advice
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 1:10 AM on May. 15, 2009